Celebrating 25 Years!
WHAT IS GRIEF SHARE?
• GriefShare is an on-going 13-week, Christ-centered, biblically based support group seminar. A grieving person can join at any time during the 13 weeks. Each session shows a video presentation followed by small group discussion about the video.
• The GriefShare videos present experts, ministers, and Christian counselors discussing grief and recovery subjects helpful to people in grief. Real people share their stories of what has helped them deal with the pain of losing a family member or friend through death.
• During the week between meetings, group members complete a daily Bible study and practical exercises to help them heal from grief.
• GriefShare is for people who have lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend through death. Your bereavement experience may be recent or not so recent. You will find encouragement, comfort and help in grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member or friend. No matter what the cause of your loved one’s death, this is an opportunity to be around people who understand what you are feeling. You will learn how to recognize the symptoms of being stuck in grief and that you do not need to live in bondage to certain emotions. You will learn valuable information about facing your new normal in life and renewing your hope for the future. Grief-related books/materials are available for participants to borrow.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may
be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 Cor. 1:3-4
Many grieving people find they are only beginning the work of healing when friends or family have returned to their daily life routines. Too often people, including Christians, tend to stuff their grief instead of allowing it to do the God-given work for which it is intended. Don’t allow fear of what others may think to keep you from what could help you
Date & Time:
Season of Sorrow GriefShare meets every other Monday at 7pm
(Call the church office for next meeting date)
Calvary Chapel Ontario 1957 S. Vineyard Ave. Ontario, CA 91761
Registration & Workbook Fee: $18
(Call to schedule prior to meeting if childcare is needed)
Any questions, call
To register or for more information, call the church office at: (909) 673-9596
If you are visiting this page it means that you been looking for a way to have a REAL relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ. You may have heard that in order to go to heaven you have to be born again. You may have been told that you need to be saved in order to go to heaven. You may also have heard that you have to give your life to Christ in order to become a child of God. All of these statements are referring to the same thing.
Is an outreach of Calvary Chapel Ontario .
Our goal is to minister and serve our Ontario community. To be the light of Christ for all those in need spiritually, physically and emotionally.
Beacon ministries serves in various ways.
* Food Baskets
* Annual free school backpack event.
* Prayer and loving support.